Want to work for a dynamic, minority-owned business dedicated to positively impacting the lives of individuals and youth? Interested in a job with autonomy and the ability to be creative and innovative? Looking for an opportunity to help shape the future of students in middle and high school.
TriZen is a leadership development and management consulting company focused on providing a unique, supportive and empowering experience for their employees. We value diversity of thought, perspective and background as well as supporting work/life balance and continuous learning by all our associates. We are looking for talented, passionate people who share our vision of helping students to connect their education to future opportunities.
The Youth Programs Manager is responsible for administering youth programs including working directly with students, handling administrative tasks, reporting program metrics and serving as a liaison between school staff and company. This position provides an opportunity to implement educational and career readiness programs for elementary through high school students. Select duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design educational, engaging and innovative youth programs specifically related to career exploration and college preparedness
- Facilitate and lead in-school and virtual youth program activities
- Record program metrics and impact
- Maintain case management systems with program data and information
- Serve as liaison between program partners and TriZen, LLC
- Assist with administrative duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum three years Youth Education experience required
- Must have experience facilitating youth programs in inner-city schools